[Closed] TPT Streamer Guidelines
The benefits to you as a streamer on TPT are as follows:
- Promotion of your Twitch Stream, Social Media Accounts, Email, etc. on the TPT Platform including but not limited to TPT Discord (Streambot etc.), TPT Clan Site (Listed on the Steamers page, and Streamer Rank/Profile), TPT Forums (Streamers Forums), TPT Facebook (Go Live Notices, etc.), TPT Twitter (Go Live Notices, Etc), etc.
- Options for email@example.com email if you choose.
- Options for your own WordPress subdomain.tptclan.us website if you choose (Design would be your responsibility to either do yourself or hire a designer, TPT Clan Staff takes no responsibility for the design or maintenance of your website).
- Customized TPT Logo (TPT Logo with your name on it).
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- A Network of other streamers to collaborate and promote between.
- Discounts for services (web hosting/design, graphics design, etc.)
As an official TPT Streamer, the following will be expected of you:
- Be a member of TPT in good standing.
- Promotion of the Clan/Discord through your streams and social media. We would ask that you mention us on your stream at least once per broadcast and that you encourage your viewers to communicate with you through the Discord, or TPT Forums.
- Participation in Clan/Streamer Events and Activities.
By agreeing to be a TPT Streamer you agree to these terms and understand that this agreement may be terminated at any time by either party. This document is not a guarantee of services or benefits and should not be taken as such. Failure to comply with the expectations listed above can and will result in the termination of free benefits. If you would like to take advantage of the benefits above without following the TPT Streamer Expectations, you may do so at a cost to be determined by the TPT Staff. If you have any questions regarding the contents of this document, please reach out to a Clan Staff member.
TPT Chief of Staff